I am a freelance translator specializing in localization, translation and editing from English and Spanish into Italian, my mother tongue. I can provide personal and professional resources to offer you the best translation quality and a flexible and on time service, tailored to your needs. Services offered:
Areas of expertise:
- Information Technology: website, software, hardware, applications, online guides, multimedia encyclopedias, video games, etc.
- Technical-scientific: brochures and technical manuals, user guides, call to tender documents, instruction booklets, technical relations and specifications, etc.
- Commercial-marketing: brochures, catalogues, communications, business correspondence, commercial relations and letters, press releases, advertising and promotional material, commercial offers, business presentations and profiles, etc.
“Excellent translator. Very responsive and delivers high quality work. We highly recommend Valeria!!” Paula Morguen, Verbo Translations
“Valeria has been an excellent audition to our translator reviews team. I recommend her for small, large, and complicated jobs. She’s fast, smart, and very good at what she does. I hope we get to work together in the future!” Kathy Badertscher, from Blurb
- Quality job for competitive price.
- Respectful and professional communication in each and every phase of client relationship.
- Attention to detail in content and formal aspects.
- Regular update about the ongoing project.
- Strict compliance with guide lines, glossaries, terminology and reference material.
- Structured report of any doubts about the content to be translated or the solution adopted.
- On time delivery of the text translated and reviewed in each part (spell check and formal and editing aspects).
- Confidentiality about the texts and client personal data, the nature of the job assigned and any other information I have about the translation.